When you are purchasing makeup you should choose colors that compliment your skin tone. Majority of people look better in soft, neutral tones rather than dark colors. Especially if you have a fair complexion, dark colors can be a bad choice. The tips in this article will be general in nature so that they can be adapted regardless of skin tone wholesale 100% quality false eyelash packaging box .
Hgoet – If you want your lips to appear larger than they are, wear a bright, light lipstick. If you want to give them a smaller appearance wear a darker, muted color.
– If you have oily skin, you can turn your foundation into a medicated one. Simply add a drop of witch hazel (available in drug stores) to the foundation before applying.
– When wearing fake wholesale 100% quality false eyelash packaging box , apply mascara to your real ones first. This will help the fake ones stick properly.
– In order to make your foundation and concealer last all day, brush loose powder over face and neck.
– To remove excess oil without damaging your makeup, use facial oil-blotting sheets.
– For a natural look for the daytime, mix SPF moisturizer with your foundation before applying.
– To achieve a brighter, wider eye look, curl lashes with an wholesale 100% quality false eyelash packaging box 100% quality false eyelash packaging box lash curler before applying mascara.
– When you have dark eye circles, apply concealer to the outer corner of the eye.
– To prevent lipstick from getting on your teeth, put your finger in your mouth (after lipstick is applied), purse lips and pull out your finger.
– To get the maximum results from your makeup, start with your skin. A great skin care regimen will give you healthier skin. Healthy skin is the greatest foundation for makeup!
There are some tips for caring for makeup that you should be aware of as well wholesale 100% quality false eyelash packaging box. Blush and powder can last up to two years. Foundation, eye shadow, and lipstick should be replaced yearly. Mascara is only good for two months before needing to be replaced. You should store all cosmetics in a cool, dry place that is away from excessive heat and moisture. makeup brushes and sponges should be washed monthly. Be sure that they fully dry before using them again. Make sure when you experiment with your makeup that you have fun and enjoy yourself.