It is a fact that one of the reasons why most of us are attracted to a certain site is because of its web design. We should pay attention not only to the layout and color scheme of our sable fur eyelashes suppliers but also the photos we include on our page. Aside from spending on SEO services and pay-per-click advertising, we must also check our personal photo. An unprofessional looking photo is something we should avoid including in our sites.
Hgoet Let’s talk about tips in choosing website photos that can make your website more professional and more appealing to visitors:
1) Have your photo taken by a photographer. Even if you think your photo looks great, have a business photo that is taken a professional photographer. It takes just a few minutes of your time to visit a local studio and have your photo taken. Make sure that you upload a recent photo on your site at least once a year instead of using your old photo taken five years or ten years ago.
2) Dress professionally. How you dress greatly affects your image. It would better to bring along at least three different attires when you have your photos taken. Have a formal shot where you’re dressed in corporate attire, formal and casual attire. This way, you can use these different sable fur eyelashes suppliers on the different pages of your sites where they are more appropriate. When choosing the color of your dress, experts advise is to use the ones with neutral tones. If you plan to use your photos on your site for a longer period of time, might as well go for the classic styles that never gets outdated instead of the fad.
3) Pay attention to your hair and sable fur eyelashes suppliers. Make up can enhance the quality of your photos. However, avoid overdoing or putting on too much makeup. If you’re not sure how to apply make-up, better go to the salon before you have your photo taken. Choose a hairstyle that best complements your features.
4) Look natural. When having your photo taken, a sincere smile is the best pose. No need to go for fancy poses or try to look like a model when you’re not. A picture of you smiling plus a simple pose can help you draw people in.
5) Have some beauty sleep. It is essential to prepare yourself before having someone take your photo. Make sure you get enough rest the night before. If you lack sleep and you’re tired, it will show through your face.
6) Use informal photos only when they’re appropriate. Informal photos like you with your family, you at your home or you taking a walk with your pets can be included on your personal blogs. However, since your business website is the main site that represents your business, it would be best to choose a professional photo.
7) Use photo captions. Some online marketers overlook the importance of putting in a caption beside their sable fur eyelashes suppliers. However, since your photo captures the audience’s attention the first, you should take the opportunity to introduce yourself to them the moment they look at your photo.
8) Use testimonial photos. A testimonial page on your website would be great to show how your past and existing clients are happy about your products and services. Including photos of you with your clients on your site speaks greatly about how well you do business with people. Remember to include captions after each testimonial photo with the names of your clients who are on the photo with you. Also, don’t forget to advise your client that you will be posting their photo on your site.
9) Show community photos. If you’ve taken part of a community service, be sure to take a photo of you with the group or the project you’ve worked on. However, if you haven’t done any community project, you may include a photo with you and your staff or your team instead.
10) Have your photos taken beside a prominent sable fur eyelashes suppliers. Landmarks help visitors to your website see you as part of your local community. It adds to your personality and credibility.